Special Offers for First-time Visitors, New Members and College Students
Posted May 12, 2020
That’s right! It is Tuesday, May 12 and Bounce is once again open to the public. We are bursting with excitement to see everyone again. Of course, we will have to do so at a safe distance and with new COVID-19 precautions in place, but hey, you’ve been cooped up for months and we’re here for you! You can read about our new operating procedures and safety protocols for reopening here.
That said, we realize going out into a public space is a little nerve-wracking these days, so we wanted to let you know some of the specific ways we are making the space safe for everyone.
When it comes to keeping our facility clean and safe, we can’t say enough about the crew from Tackett’s Professional Cleaning. Headed by general manager Ryan LaBelle, Tackett’s talented team of professional cleaners has been here throughout the stay-at-home order, conducting business as usual since we closed our doors in March. As we prepared to open, they have amped up their efforts, disinfecting and sanitizing all frequently used surfaces such as tables, chairs, doors, desks, conference rooms, bathrooms, phone booths, break rooms and all common areas. Wearing mandated PPE, the team uses the most effective cleaning products and formulas to combat COVID-19. If you can touch it, it has been cleaned.
For first-time visitors, non-members and college students, this is the perfect time to check us out. We’re offering the following discounts and specials:
- For anyone who is not a current monthly member, visit Bounce in May and receive FIVE complimentary day passes – a $50 value!
- For anyone who signs up for a monthly membership in May, receive a 10% discount on your first three months – a $45 value for open coworking and a $75 value for a reserved desk (read more about our coworking memberships and office space).
- For new or returning members, sign up for a full year and get your twelfth month for free – a $150 or $250 value.
- If you are a current Bounce monthly coworking member, rest assured, we haven’t forgotten you and want to thank you for you for sticking by us during this difficult time. Stay tuned for more information!
- For college students we’re announcing a special $2-day pass – you just need to show a valid student ID. (For The University of Akron, one of Bounce’s presenting partners, students are always welcome at no cost with a valid Zip card.)
Last, Free Coworking Day is back on! This month’s event is Wed., May 27. Register here.
With all the great opportunities to visit and knowing that we’re doing everything in our power to provide a safe, clean and comfortable work environment here at Bounce, we hope to see you very soon!