Aspiring Entrepreneur Program
The Aspiring Entrepreneur Program is a 10-week cohort program focusing on what it means to be an entrepreneur, basic business skills and the start of validating an idea.
It is part of the GROW program at Bounce.
Participants will leave with an action plan and a new entrepreneurial mindset.
- Action planning
- The first steps to business validation
- Curriculum and materials
- Business coaching
- Affordable workspace
- Networking opportunities
How we help:
The program isn’t a business class. Instead, it is a preventive maintenance step to enhance the entrepreneurial mindset and develop functional skill sets to see and act like an entrepreneur.
How We Do It
The Aspiring Entrepreneur Program includes business development-focused workshops combined with confidential, one-on-one counseling in the areas of business management, financial literacy and marketing.
Who It's For
- Anyone with a business idea
- Anyone who wants to start a nonprofit
- New business owners
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand business models and types of businesses
- Understand how great turn ideas into great companies
- Identify opportunities based on real customer needs
- Create a company strategy
- Develop an understanding of marketing and planning
- Understand access to capital
- Develop solid business models