The Workshop is an artisan-focused facility that provides affordable access to equipment for creative businesses and individuals. In addition, it will provide training and workshops where people can hone their technical skills, learn how to use a new piece of equipment, or even make a creative project to take home.
Bounce’s Workshop will enable all members of the community to create projects, products and start businesses.
The Workshop is being completed in two initial phases, but we will be adding equipment, services and programs as we go, so be sure to check back to see what’s new!
Phase one, located in the Generator on Bounce’s first floor includes:
- Four FDM 3D printers with 300 cubic millimeter print volume
- Two SLA, resin-based, 3D printers with extremely high resolution
- One 40-inch floor loom
- One 22-inch floor loom
- One 15-inch desktop loom
- One Brother PR650E, a six-needle CNC embroidery machine
- Four Singer heavy-duty sewing machines
- Two 4×8-foot sewing cutting tables with self-healing cutting mats
- One beginner leather working station
- One 28-inch vinyl cutter
- One airbrush painting station with exhaust hood
- One high-end, CO2 laser cutter with 130W laser and a 24×39-inch cutting area
- One electronics workstation with benchtop power supply, soldering station, etc.
- Five computer workstations, including two, high-end PCs for CAD or photography retouching
- One product photography station with multiple backdrops, remote light and a Canon EOS T6 camera w/ Tripod
- One 15×11 inch heat press
- One 15×15 inch heat press
- One Kwikprint Model 86 foil press
Phase two will expand The Workshop to Bounce’s second floor. It will comprise a full woodworking shop, a metal working and welding area, a large spray-painting booth, and a pottery or ceramics space and more.