Aspiring Entrepreneur Program
The Aspiring Entrepreneur Program is a 10-week cohort program focusing on entrepreneurship, education and business idea validation for aspiring business owners.
Participants will leave with a validated idea, an action plan and a new entrepreneurial mindset.
- Action planning
- Business validation
- Curriculum and materials
- Business coaching
- Low-cost workspace
- Networking opportunities
How we help:
The program isn’t a business class. Instead, it is a preventive maintenance step to enhance the entrepreneurial mindset and develop functional skill sets to see and act like an entrepreneur.
How We Do It
The Aspiring Entrepreneur Program includes business development-focused workshops combined with confidential, one-on-one counseling in the areas of business management, financial literacy and marketing.
Who It's For
- Anyone with a business idea
- Anyone who wants to start a nonprofit
- New business owners
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand business models and types of businesses
- Identify and develop great ideas into great companies
- Identify opportunities based on real customer needs
- Create the company strategy
- Develop a promotion/ marketing campaign in order to appeal to consumers
- Understand access to capital
- Develop solid business models
- Create successful companies