Update: April 3, 2020 – Bounce closed to public until May 1
Update: March 30, 2020 – Bounce closed to public until April 6
Original post: March 17, 2020
With the state of Ohio’s extension of the stay-at-home order, issued on April 2, Bounce will remain closed to the public until May 1, until further notice.
- The front doors are locked and access is prohibited to anyone without a keycard. There is no one manning the front desk at this time.
- Visitors are no longer allowed in the public Generator space; only building tenants and members will be allowed beyond the gates for general use. This includes the Workshop makerspace.
- There will be no day passes issued.
- The café/coffee shop is closed with no carry-out services.
Visitors and meetings:
- No meetings with outside guests will be scheduled in the Generator.
- All events are postponed or rescheduled.
- We have converted all advisory meetings for incubator, accelerator and GROW clients from in-person to phone calls and web/video conferences.
- AE and MORTAR classes are postponed, indefinitely.
- Companies are still welcome to apply for services at Bounce via https://bouncehub.org/forms/intake/
- We will do our very best to make sure that there is continuity in services through this difficult time.
Bounce is in an unusual position in that we are an open, public space and an office building with private, individually owned businesses. Please bear with us through this time and have patience with the restrictions we’ve put into place.
We will continue to communicate via email, Slack, newsletters, website and social media.
Please know we are here to help and will serve as best as we can at this time.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Doug Weintraub, CEO
Jessica Sublett, COO
Jeanine Black, CMO